Here’s our dinner tonight!
The simplest, fastest and “healthiest” pizzas we could make from scratch. Little E ate his whole dinner, with no fuss!
Two-ingredients Pizza Base
- 1c plain Greek yogurt
- 1c self-raising flour (we’ve tried GF flour before, it worked out fine)
- Our toppings tonight: cheese, chicken breast pieces, slices of capsicum, grated carrots, BBQ sauce, mixed herbs and garlic
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mix both ingredients, then knead until they come together into a ball (adjust the flour if the dough is too wet. Unfortunately, different yogurt has different water content)
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to about 1cm thin
- Put toppings on top then into the oven for 15-20 minutes
Voila! Dinner for the entire family! 🙂 Easy peasy.